In This Section
Uniform - Wear It With Pride
At Marie Weller we require all pupils to wear school uniform. Price & Buckland supply our cardigans, jumpers, tartan pinafore dresses, tartan skits and other optional items. Items from Price & Buckland can be ordered from their website and delivered either to the school (free of charge) or to your home address (delivery charged).
Further information regarding our school uniform can be found here: School Uniform
Website Address - www.pbuniform-online.co.uk/marieweller
Financial Support for School Uniform
As part of Pupil Premium, we offer one full set of school uniform each year to all pupils who are eligible.
We would always generally advise against earrings simply because they have to be removed for PE, dance and swimming, which can be problematic. If your child does have earrings, they should be very small hoops or simple studs. If you are considering your child getting their ears pierced, please try to do this at the start of a summer holiday so that they can heal ahead of term starting as they will need to be able to be removed regularly.
- Pupils are NOT allowed to wear nail varnish for school.
- Necklaces and bracelets should not be worn.
- Socks should be plain white/black with skirts.
- All shorts should be tailored.
- Boots should not be worn to school.
- Open toe sandals should not be worn in the summer due to the trip hazard they present.
- School Ties Clip or Plain tie (available from the School Office).
- Please ensure your child's full name is on ties.